I ran a scan and there seem to be errors in the True Vector Engine. What is
that?

True Vector is part of Zone Alarm.

I suggest you go to http://www.zonelabs.com for support.

"Jodie" <jodiesh@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I ran a scan and there seem to be errors in the True Vector Engine. What is
that?

Hi Jodie,

Reinstall and/or update your Zone Alarm software. The True Vector Engine is
part of it and is likely corrupt.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Jodie" <jodiesh@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I ran a scan and there seem to be errors in the True Vector Engine. What is
> that?

TRENDING THREADS