Packaging damaged

gb

I just received a shipment of 25 PCs on pallets. Some of the boxes at the
bottom of one of the pallets are broken (crushed byweight of PCs above).
Checked inside one of the boxes but no apparent damage to the PC.

Nevertheless, this is a problem, as the storage qualities of the box are
poor. Also, if I want to sell on, these boxes are sub-standard.

Any suggestions? I don't want to make a meal out of this, but I would like
some new packaging sent out.

BTW, I signed to say that some of the boxes were damaged.

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 22:37:01 +0000, GB wrote:

> BTW, I signed to say that some of the boxes were damaged.

In most cases you should not have accepted delivery, now YOU have to deal
with it. If you refuse delivery THEY have to deal with it.

--
spam999free@rrohio.com
remove 999 in order to email me