Rolling Thunder
Vs. Dr. Mario
Kangaroo
Bad Dudes
Mortal Kombat (27")

ALL MUST GO!

Make offer.

Located Pottsville, PA 17901

So... how much for Pennsylvania... I mean, I don't *really* want it as my
parents live there but it might be a good investement...

"Jon Spatz" <jonspatz@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Rolling Thunder
> Vs. Dr. Mario
> Kangaroo
> Bad Dudes
> Mortal Kombat (27")
>
> ALL MUST GO!
>
> Make offer.
>
> Located Pottsville, PA 17901

Well, you know what they say, if have to ask...... :)

Ken.

"Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
> So... how much for Pennsylvania... I mean, I don't *really* want it as my
> parents live there but it might be a good investement...
>
> "Jon Spatz" <jonspatz@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Rolling Thunder
> > Vs. Dr. Mario
> > Kangaroo
> > Bad Dudes
> > Mortal Kombat (27")
> >
> > ALL MUST GO!
> >
> > Make offer.
> >
> > Located Pottsville, PA 17901

Can I also get pics and prices for MK and Dr. Mario?
ddixon(at)modomail(dot)com.

Is it an MK1? Never seen that with a 27" monitor...

Thx
Dave

Pics and price for the MK to jeffrsho(at)adelphia.net

Thanks,
Jeff