When I have a multiple disk installation - when asked to insert the second CD
- the application doesn't recognize the second CD. If I use explorer and
examine the drive - it still indicates the first cd is installed - the same
files are present.

Any suggestions?

WinXP SP2 1024mb GeForce 6800 GT, Pioneer A03, Iomega Super DVD, Sony
CD-RW-DVD Rom, 4 H/D total 280Gb. Using Belkin ATA - raid controller.

TIA,
EdC

My CD ROM Is not digitally signed & I don't know how to make it work!!!!!
When I insert a cd in, nothing happens, and I tried to use Run and that did
not work either! Please help.
Thank-you Mrs. Hughes