Appearance of Open Programs/Applications on taskbar

When any of my programs/applications are open, there is one single
listing with multiple listings should I have several windows open within
it.

Example: Outlook will list Inbox and each of the individual emails I
have open. How can I have each of these listed on my taskbar instead?

Thanks in advance.

Ricky

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2003

Right click the taskbar..properties and uncheck group similar taskbar
buttons.