Free: Gravitar cabinet (Ohio)

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Located in Hilliard Ohio.

Gravitar cabinet. Great shape. Missing control panel, marquee, monitor,
boards and harness. Has coin door, monitor glass.

Free! Pick up only! It has been targeted by the Game Assassinatrix, so
save it before Gravitar becomes her next victim!

Brian
14 answers Last reply
More about free gravitar cabinet ohio
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    You dont have any williams cabs you saved from Brian that you would
    part with do you? I saved a couple from him.

    Mike
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Let her break it, she's pretty cute.. just make sure to be filming when
    she does it
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    I bet you could charge for the live footage ;) One of the few times its
    enjoyable to watch a cabinet die.
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Would you quit that? I can't store anymore of your cabinets in my
    garage saving them! ;)

    On 15 Aug 2005 12:35:12 -0700, penzone@gmail.com wrote:

    >Located in Hilliard Ohio.
    >
    >Gravitar cabinet. Great shape. Missing control panel, marquee, monitor,
    >boards and harness. Has coin door, monitor glass.
    >
    >Free! Pick up only! It has been targeted by the Game Assassinatrix, so
    >save it before Gravitar becomes her next victim!
    >
    >Brian
    >
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Actually I hadn't heard of any Williams he was scrapping, but I do
    have a Defender from another gent in Columbus. Brian if you hear me,
    I'm looking for a Joust Project.
    I have Dragon Spirit and a Food Fight cabs I rescued from Brian, er
    The Assasin. I'd like to get rid of the DS. Another cab I rescued
    was a Guerilla War, which I exchanged with another collector for a
    Taito.
    I'll take the Gravitar Brian unless someone local there is closer. My
    biggest problem with these color X-Y's is the cost the monitors for
    them. I saw on ebay yesterday an entire working SD in Westerville
    went for 200 bucks; monitor and all.

    On 15 Aug 2005 14:34:10 -0700, "Black Tiger" <caligallagher@yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >You dont have any williams cabs you saved from Brian that you would
    >part with do you? I saved a couple from him.
    >
    >Mike
    >
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Hey Rodney, whatever happened to your website. www.kineplex.com. I always
    enjoyed it. Very nicely done and showed a love of the hobby I rarely see in
    other sites.

    I imagine the bandwidth costs were not inconsiderable.
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Kineplex is down currently. Gotta get the funds up for another years'
    service from TZO.
    Brian don't you dare destroy that cab! At least let me see the
    condition of it. Is it pretty busted up or is it salvageable? Water
    damage? Worthy of restoration?
    You guys get your kicks in a wierd way. What is this-kind an
    erotic-destructo fetish???

    On 15 Aug 2005 19:55:36 -0700, "Isaac W." <izwalker@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >I bet you could charge for the live footage ;) One of the few times its
    >enjoyable to watch a cabinet die.
    >
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Rodney,

    Thanks for the reply.

    I am looking or a Joust/Moon Patrol/Sinistar/ type of cab. Art is
    unimportant. I rescued a Defender from Brian last year. Do not need
    one of them.

    We should all meet at the next auction in Columbus. I always wear an
    orange Clemson hat with just a white tiger paw on the front.

    Any of your guys going to the one in Sharonville next weekend?

    Mike
  9. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    The machine has been spoken for. It will fall to the next in line if it
    is not picked up.

    Thanks for all the interest!

    Brian
  10. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Conflict. I was kind of hoping the Assassinatrix would strike again. If
    only my wife could dress up like that before I condemn a cabinet. But I
    also like to see cabinets be saved.

    penzone@gmail.com wrote:

    > The machine has been spoken for. It will fall to the next in line if it
    > is not picked up.
    >
    > Thanks for all the interest!
    >
    > Brian
    >
  11. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Must have been somebody local.

    On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 18:15:45 GMT, Matt Renshaw
    <putacoininit@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Conflict. I was kind of hoping the Assassinatrix would strike again. If
    >only my wife could dress up like that before I condemn a cabinet. But I
    >also like to see cabinets be saved.
    >
    >penzone@gmail.com wrote:
    >
    >> The machine has been spoken for. It will fall to the next in line if it
    >> is not picked up.
    >>
    >> Thanks for all the interest!
    >>
    >> Brian
    >>
  12. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Nope, Toledo...

    Thanks again Brian, The cab looks great. It'll look even better with a good
    scrubbing/vacuum.

    -Ron


    "Zinfer" <rmassman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    news:430260f7.226001796@news-server.woh.rr.com...

    > Must have been somebody local.
  13. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Glad it went to a good home!

    Brian
  14. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Hang on I'll have to setup a roadblock at I75 through Lima and run
    down there myself. :> Hi Brian, my names' Ron. I'm here to pickup
    the Gravitar cabinet?

    On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 22:33:21 -0400, "Arcade Addiction"
    <rgvac1@arcadeaddiction.com> wrote:

    >Nope, Toledo...
    >
    > Thanks again Brian, The cab looks great. It'll look even better with a good
    >scrubbing/vacuum.
    >
    >-Ron
    >
    >
    >"Zinfer" <rmassman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >news:430260f7.226001796@news-server.woh.rr.com...
    >
    >> Must have been somebody local.
    >
    >
Ask a new question

Read More

Games Monitors Video Games