WTB: House of the Dead 1 or 2.....

Todd

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I am looking for either House of Dead 1 or 2 has the be the small
dedicated upright unit. I am in Orlando, but can arrange for shipping
on my end. Please email me if you can help. Thanks so much! Todd

Todd

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I am in need of the HOuse of the Dead 1 or 2 in the smaller upright
cab, Dedicated unit. Please email me of you have or know where one is
avail. All shipping can be arranged on my end. Thanks Todd