FS: Working Electrohome G07 Chassis, 2 Yokes, 2 Horizontal..

Hello,

I have the following for sale. I accept PayPal and can ship
immediately.

1) Tested, working Electrohome G07 Chassis. Freshly capped and works
great. $50 + shipping

2) Two horizontal metal frames for a G07. Also fits Wells Gardner
chassis, etc. Complete with bolts. $5 each + shipping.

3) Two G07 monitor yokes. Complete and fully working. Also fits for
use with other chassis. $5 each + shipping.

3) Two sets of monitor convergence rings. $5 each + shipping.

Please email if interested in anything.

Thanks!
Ben

hopnlx

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2009
do you still have the monitors for sale. I have a express raider data east machine (1986)and need new chassis and monitor. Please let me know how much and how much to ship to toronto canada?
Chris
williamscontracting@rogers.com