RAZR GPRS and Fido

Anyone know how to set this thing up? Neither Fido nor Motorola seem to be
able to figure it out. They sent me these settings:

-------

Homepage: http://wap.fido.ca
GPRS access point (APN) : wap.fido.ca
IP address: 205.151.011.011
port : 9201
User name: fido
Password: fido

Here are the general GPRS settings :
APN : internet.fido.ca
user name : fido
password : fido
dial up# : *99# (Note: for sonyericsson's the dial up# is *99***CID #)

Here are the general MMS setrtings :

1. APN : mms.fido.ca
2. IP address : 205.151.011.013
3. port : 9201
4. MMS relay server URL : http://mms.fido.ca

----------

Unfortunately, I simply cannot figure out how to get them in my unlocked
RAZR - it is wanting gateways and so on - with no space to put your IP
address - and the ip address given to me by Fido is not working as the Razr
gateway. Then all the CSD options the Razr wants - nothing in the settings
Fido sent me.

So - I have a great phone and I am paying for gprs service - and getting
nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Steve

"Steve Mitchell via CellPhoneKB.com" wrote:

These are your WAP settings.

The info given by FIDO is pretty standard and uses pretty standard
terminology. You needto get the *real* V3 book or call Motorola to ask
them where to get the *real* manual with complete description of the
setup that uses standard terminology.