WTB: Decent Bubbles Cab/Cocktail w/ Complete Control Panel..

Looking to land a Williams Bubbles cabinet or cocktail(prefered), that
is complete. Well...it does not have to have the boards or the
monitor, but the graphics and a complete control panel is a must! I am
not opposed to a working game, or even better, a working cocktail if
the price is right. I am looking in the vicinity of about 4 hours from
the east side of Cleveland as I would be picking this up.

Anyone who has an upright or a cocktail in this area that is looking to
sell, please email me at my Hotmail address with price, location and
any pics you have. Thanks for the time.

Still looking for one of these if anyone has one.

Rich Potts wrote:
> Still looking for one of these if anyone has one.

Are you sure you really want one? I am curious since you contacted me
not once, but twice, to buy an upright that I posted telling me you
wanted it. Yet numerous email replies to you went ignored.

Never got one!! Not sure why, maybe my Hotmail is kicking them out. I
thought you might not want to sell it. Try emailing me at
hardware@ncweb.com. I'll let you know if it comes thru. Weird!

hhahahah.. damn

jon/evil e
http://www.arcade-classics.com