fs: 2 Donkey Kong Cocktails - Tampa, Florida/Largo Area

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

$350 for both.

One is close to working. New cap kit installed. Burned a couple
resistors and caps on the game board when I put it back together
without part of the sound section of the monitor. Board worked 100%
before that happend. No way to check the monitor now. The other has
what was a working monitor last time I checked. No game board.

If interested, e-mail studiobassist AT hotmail . com.

Pickup only.

Thanks,
Todd

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Ok, $300. Or both DK's and both Afterburners, I think they have
Afterburner 2 boards in both, for $600.

I can use the room.

Thanks,
Todd

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

hehehehe

sounds like you hooked up the sound board incorrectly and burnt up part
of the board. ive seen a few people do this - there are 2 plugs that
can be switched to cause this.

jon

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I actually did a cap kit on the monitor and was in a hurry after doing
the 2000+ caps.:) I put the monitor back together without the final
back metal piece on the monitor, plugged it all in and it smoked the
audio section of the game board. It's a couple resistors and a couple
caps. All the traces look good and visual inspection shows it to be an
isolated area. No room anymore so these projects must go.

Todd