TECH: Terminator II Watchdog

Hey Folks,
I'm having a problem with a Terminator II game that really has me
stumped. The Watchdog resets every couple of minutes. If I leave the
game on for an hour the watchdog counter will register over 100 resets.
The game has a brand new power supply installed (and voltage has be set
and checked to be 5VDC) I have removed all the socketted IC chips,
cleaned the legs, and inspected the sockets. I have re-flowed all the
solder joints on all the connectors. And I have even run the game
without the diver board for the guns and the sound board, but the
problem remains. Anyone have any suggestions? Can I disable the
watchdog?
~Jeff
www.shootagainamusements.com

Actually, no I have not. Will that cause the watchdog to reset?

Well, I replaced the battery last week, and reset the all the audits,
since then it has reset 80 time.

Anyone have any other ideas?

~Jeff
www.shootagainamusenets.com