Mission Impossible

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Some boards have no grasp of reality.....

I've just won the Brazilian National 1st Division with Corinthians and the
board expect me to build upon my success in the coming season....and qualify
for Europe.

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:34:14 +0100, "rob" <rbull@tora.fsnet.co.uk>
wrote:

>Some boards have no grasp of reality.....
>
>I've just won the Brazilian National 1st Division with Corinthians and the
>board expect me to build upon my success in the coming season....and qualify
>for Europe.

now thats one hell of a big smuggling operation you need to mount
there.
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: To Be Updated When I Can Be Arsed.

Em Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:24:34 GMT, Chris F <chris@asifimtellingyoulot.com>
escreveu:

> On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:34:14 +0100, "rob" <rbull@tora.fsnet.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
>> Some boards have no grasp of reality.....
>>
>> I've just won the Brazilian National 1st Division with Corinthians and
>> the
>> board expect me to build upon my success in the coming season....and
>> qualify
>> for Europe.
>>
> now thats one hell of a big smuggling operation you need to mount
> there.

anything involving this club ends in a mistake! :)

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:34:14 +0200, rob <rbull@tora.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

> Some boards have no grasp of reality.....
>
> I've just won the Brazilian National 1st Division with Corinthians and
> the
> board expect me to build upon my success in the coming season....and
> qualify
> for Europe.

Good luck

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Eduardo Liguori" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message

> anything involving this club ends in a mistake! :)

Boca appear to be no better.

Not fancying my chances of causing a stir in Europe with Corinthians I've
moved to La Bombonera and have just come 1st and 3rd in the Manager of the
Month awards!?