FS: Pong clone, Vs dual monitor, Simpsons project cab

Tags:
  • Games
  • Dual Monitors
  • Video
  • Video Games
  • Product
Last response: in Video Games
August 17, 2005 1:59:37 PM

I've got a kid on the way and not quite enough room in my arcade. So I need
to clear out a few things. Here's what I currently have to get rid of. I'm
located in Redmond WA and would prefer not to ship the full games. Picts
available on request on prices are negotiable.

1. Pong clone: $70 This is a funky little one. It's a 4-player pong
cocktail game that looks like it's a padded trashcan. I believe that I have
all the parts, except for one of the knobs. It's blowing fuses, I haven't
had time to track down the short.

2. PC-10 carts: These all worked when I last plugged them in several months
ago.
-Contra: $7
-Contra: $7
-Duck Hunt: $12
-Kung-Fu: $12
-Rygar: $15
-Rush 'N Attack: $10
-Trojan: $7
-Wild Gunman: $15
3. Merit Pitboss: $200 I have a countertop Merit Pitboss with a CRT-250A
motherboard. It has 9 games in it

4. Dual-Monitor upright Nintendo VS machine $300. Hmm I've forgotten which
games are in it. I believe I have several to choose from. I've modified
this machine so that it can be disassembled enough to fit through a standard
doorway. The game works great and there's no noticeable burn-in.

5. Project Simpson's cabinet with nice 25" monitor in it. $300. The cabinet
has cabinet painted black that currently has a gun game in it. NOTE: The
old control panel was replaced with a control panel from here:
http://www.arcadeshopper.com/emulation/control_panels.h..., it's the 2-player
black model. The one I got had no holes drilled in it and I've drilled 6
small holes to mount gun holsters on it. It should be pretty easy to
redrill for whatever you need. It's got a nice clear 25" monitor with
plastic monitor bezel and it has the glass to cover the monitor and bezel.

Wanted: I'm looking for the following machines and would be very interested
in talk trades.

1.. Nintendo single monitor VS machine: I'm interested in a project or
fully working machine.
2.. Millipede or Centipede machine: I'm interested in a project or fully
working machine.
--

Adam
adam_AT_msn_DOT_com

More about : pong clone dual monitor simpsons project cab

Anonymous
August 17, 2005 11:54:20 PM

Once again, the problem of distance.... I have a Popeye that I just
converted to a single monitor Vs machine, and I would like a dual Vs
cab. Oh well...

How much is shipping on the PC-10 carts?
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 4:59:15 AM

I charge actual shipping. I'm guessing that 1 cart would be $4 or $5. It
would probably take a number of carts to add enough weight to up the cost of
shipping.

--

Adam
adam_AT_msn_DOT_com

"Raven" <dr_evball@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Once again, the problem of distance.... I have a Popeye that I just
> converted to a single monitor Vs machine, and I would like a dual Vs
> cab. Oh well...
>
> How much is shipping on the PC-10 carts?

Anonymous
August 25, 2005 10:57:12 PM

You got mail.