Windows XP just cleaned NAIL.exe hangs before USERLOGIN

We just finished cleaning NAIL.EXE off the machine, and are now
attempting to fix as weird login issue. Whereby it will STALL in both
safe and normal mode BEFORE the user selection. It requires a reboot,
and eventually the user selection will come up after rebooting enough
times...

The system looks clean... Any ideas??

Thanks in advance

--
faidwen
faidwen's Profile: http://www.iamnotageek.com/member.php?userid=13887

adaware error Unable to Log On To Windows XP After Removing wsaupdater.exe:
http://www.lavasofthelp.com/articles/v6/04/06/0901.html

--
Mark L. Ferguson