Edgard Davids to spurs

Heard reports of £60k per week and £1.5 million a year signing on
fee?! Nice work for those who can get it!

(Oh yeah, I'm back btw :) heh heh)

Dan wrote:
> Currently undergoing a medical, before signing, at White Heart Lane,
> according to BBC News 24.
>
> Dan

Cheers Edu, it's good to be back lol - just found out I can get to the
NG at work ;)

Em 27 Jul 2005 05:22:43 -0700, <richard.rmills@gmail.com> escreveu:

> Heard reports of £60k per week and £1.5 million a year signing on
> fee?! Nice work for those who can get it!
>
> (Oh yeah, I'm back btw :) heh heh)
>
> Dan wrote:
>> Currently undergoing a medical, before signing, at White Heart Lane,
>> according to BBC News 24.
>>
>> Dan

welcome back Rich!

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

Em 27 Jul 2005 05:50:01 -0700, <richard.rmills@gmail.com> escreveu:

> Cheers Edu, it's good to be back lol - just found out I can get to the
> NG at work ;)

work, work, work
we always at work :)

--

"Dynamic Forward" <30goals@season-backofthe.net> wrote in message

>> Who said that? heh heh ;)
>>

> the badgers
>
> Dy

but aren't they busy being groomed for the badger parade?

OH and welcome back Mills.

Steve - Gee, thanks , you've just quadrupled our transfer budget for
the next 20 years!!!

Hamish - the missus can't get to me at work ;)

Pete - Hello!

richard.rmills@gmail.com wrote:
> Cheers Edu, it's good to be back lol - just found out I can get to the NG at work ;)

It's about bloody time. We've been waiting months to give you some stick
about Gillingham getting relegated. We've also started a "Fighting Fund" to
help them get promoted back into The Championship. So far we have 1 Euro,
28 pence, 3 buttons, 1 humbug and Stan Collymore.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

richard.rmills@gmail.com wrote:
> Heard reports of £60k per week and £1.5 million a year signing on
> fee?! Nice work for those who can get it!
>
> (Oh yeah, I'm back btw :) heh heh)

Welcome back, the missus let you off the leash? ;-)

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.

richard.rmills@gmail.com wrote:
> Steve - Gee, thanks , you've just quadrupled our transfer budget for the next 20 years!!!

I thought you'd have been happy with everything except Stan Collymore.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

"Stephen Weir" <sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> wrote in message
> richard.rmills@gmail.com wrote:
>> Steve - Gee, thanks , you've just quadrupled our transfer budget for the
>> next 20 years!!!
>
> I thought you'd have been happy with everything except Stan Collymore.
>
> --
> Stephen Weir
>
> List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
> ICQ # 11472386

They might like "Dogging" in cardiff ;-)

And "Hi" Richy.... lol.