Tech: Help need with Merit Dart Machine / Parts needed

Pinman

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2003

I have a Merit Pub Time Premiere 86 dart machine. One of the main
traces on the switch matrix is broke. Is there any way of fixing that?
The game works fine otherwise. If not does anyone have one they want to
sell.

Thanks
Tim

Have you contacted the game manufacturer? It's at www.meritind.com

Is it the thin, flat, plastic traces that goes from the matrix to the PCB?
Maybe you can solder a wire in between the broken trace...

I know those are VERY fragile and I hate to take apart the head of mine
because of such a thing.

Bill