MCR style ribbon cables - Spy Hunter / tron / tapper, etc...

Looking for the MCR style interconnect ribbon cables. Anyone have these
for sale? I need the single row ones, not the double row. Thanks...
John

Baraka wrote:
> Looking for the MCR style interconnect ribbon cables. Anyone have these
> for sale? I need the single row ones, not the double row. Thanks...

Good luck w/ that one. If you find them, let us all know.

--
Bret Pehrson
bret@classicade.com

Classicade
http://www.classicade.com

Not sure if this is what you mean, but Bob Roberts has these:

Tron, et al MCR 4" SCSI cables - 5 dual row(25/50) $25.00
MCR interconnect crimp kit for the do-it-yourselfer $20.00

http://homearcade.org/BBBB/parts.html

Bret Pehrson wrote:
> Baraka wrote:
> > Looking for the MCR style interconnect ribbon cables. Anyone have these
> > for sale? I need the single row ones, not the double row. Thanks...
>
> Good luck w/ that one. If you find them, let us all know.
>

> --
> Bret Pehrson
> bret@classicade.com
>
> Classicade
> http://www.classicade.com

newbie

I just put on some "Roberts" SCSI cables last week on my MCR Spy Hunter
boardset and they worked fine. A little tight by the metal posts that
hold the board set together but other than that, just plug 'em on. Bob
gets a thumbs up on those. Just make sure you use the same side of the
connector on both ends and you'll be fine.

TS

Baraka <grus_jc@yahoo.com> wrote:
:
: Looking for the MCR style interconnect ribbon cables. Anyone have these
: for sale? I need the single row ones, not the double row. Thanks...

Making single row crimp cables is an *incredible* waste of time, when scsis work perfectly.

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu