Task Manager won't open up

I try to open it from the taskbar and it doesn't open, when I go to control
panel it says that its missing software which means it's a software issue. I
had some virus recently and it wrecked my computer bad and I have all types
of issues now. Taskbar doesn't show up, I have trouble opening some cd's
including winxp disc, javascript is disabled and I can't reset it from the
internet options menu, most programs are barely working and I can't even
uninstall some problems, even windows update doesn't work properly. I think
this virus has wrecked me bad, What do you recommend? Some good program for
anti virus or something?
TIA
1 answer Last reply
More about task manager open

    HOME "FREE"

    You need your (XP) cd to do a repair-install.
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315341

    --
    ---------------------------------------
    http://www.fast-rewind.com

    "Random Guy" wrote:

    > I try to open it from the taskbar and it doesn't open, when I go to control
    > panel it says that its missing software which means it's a software issue. I
    > had some virus recently and it wrecked my computer bad and I have all types
    > of issues now. Taskbar doesn't show up, I have trouble opening some cd's
    > including winxp disc, javascript is disabled and I can't reset it from the
    > internet options menu, most programs are barely working and I can't even
    > uninstall some problems, even windows update doesn't work properly. I think
    > this virus has wrecked me bad, What do you recommend? Some good program for
    > anti virus or something?
    > TIA

Task Manager Windows XP