CPU interface boards for logic analzyers?

I don't know how many people here have logic analyzers, but I ran
across some surplus CPU interface boards for the hp logic analyzers
with the 50-pin interface pods.

I bought and 8085 and and 8086/8088 for myself, but I saw at least
1 other 8085, plus an 80186, an 80286 and 80386.

These are very nice looking HP boards, and appear to have local buffering
for all of the lines, so the long analyzer probes won't load the bus down.

Drom me an email if you're interested in any of these.

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

Mark,

Are these clip-on's, or sockets, etc? I'm curious to see what they look
like. Can you post pics or give us a part # or nomenclature?

- Craig

Craig Yarbrough <hyarbr01@harris.com> wrote:
: Mark,
:
: Are these clip-on's, or sockets, etc? I'm curious to see what they look
: like. Can you post pics or give us a part # or nomenclature?

The DIP ones have pins and a ZIF on top

The PGA ones have pins to plug into the board, and a PGA on top.