remove login button on startup screen

June 21, 2005 12:26:02 AM

I am the only user of my computer, and there is just one account (I have full
admin rights on my account), plus the guest (which is turned off) and this
ASP.NET thing. On the login screen, the only button that appears is my
account, so everytime it boots, I have to select the button. There are no
passwords set up. How can I get XP just to start with my account so that I
don't have to stop at the login screen? I had it setup that way, and
something changed it back to default and I can't remember what to do.

Thanks for the help.

XP pro 2002, SP1
Anonymous
June 21, 2005 3:37:22 PM