I had been runnin winxp on an intel pent lll 700 when i started gettin blue
error screens. they were saying windows had to close becuz of this and that.
I got fed up and decided to upgrade my processor. I am mainly a gamer so i
purchased amd 64 with a supported motherboard. Well my life has been hell
since cuz the o/s will not install this is what mainly appears
stop:0x0000008e(0xc0000005,0x8053c7b1,0xf894da98,0x00000000) it goes on to
say check my disk space (which is empty cuz i just formatted, uninstall
driver if it is identified,change video adapter (which i did) blah bla blah
can anyone help I am not very experienced in the tech side of comps like i
said im a gamer and i havent played in days not to mention the money i just
spent . please respond and stop a potential suicide just kiddin maybe thanx

Sounds like you may have a memory problem. Did you replace the memory when
you bought the new motherboard? I suggest you pull the memory out and have
it tested at a reputable computer dealer in your area.

"dpfromob" wrote:

> I had been runnin winxp on an intel pent lll 700 when i started gettin blue
> error screens. they were saying windows had to close becuz of this and that.
> I got fed up and decided to upgrade my processor. I am mainly a gamer so i
> purchased amd 64 with a supported motherboard. Well my life has been hell
> since cuz the o/s will not install this is what mainly appears
> stop:0x0000008e(0xc0000005,0x8053c7b1,0xf894da98,0x00000000) it goes on to
> say check my disk space (which is empty cuz i just formatted, uninstall
> driver if it is identified,change video adapter (which i did) blah bla blah
> can anyone help I am not very experienced in the tech side of comps like i
> said im a gamer and i havent played in days not to mention the money i just
> spent . please respond and stop a potential suicide just kiddin maybe thanx

yes i bought a brand new stick of 512

"Dan G" wrote:

> Sounds like you may have a memory problem. Did you replace the memory when
> you bought the new motherboard? I suggest you pull the memory out and have
> it tested at a reputable computer dealer in your area.
>
> "dpfromob" wrote:
>
> > I had been runnin winxp on an intel pent lll 700 when i started gettin blue
> > error screens. they were saying windows had to close becuz of this and that.
> > I got fed up and decided to upgrade my processor. I am mainly a gamer so i
> > purchased amd 64 with a supported motherboard. Well my life has been hell
> > since cuz the o/s will not install this is what mainly appears
> > stop:0x0000008e(0xc0000005,0x8053c7b1,0xf894da98,0x00000000) it goes on to
> > say check my disk space (which is empty cuz i just formatted, uninstall
> > driver if it is identified,change video adapter (which i did) blah bla blah
> > can anyone help I am not very experienced in the tech side of comps like i
> > said im a gamer and i havent played in days not to mention the money i just
> > spent . please respond and stop a potential suicide just kiddin maybe thanx

You may want to have the memory checked. Sounds like that may be your problem