Remote Assistance Problem

June 21, 2005 2:21:01 AM

I am trying to offer remote assistance to a computer in our compnay and I
keep getting the following message "access to the requested resource has been
disabled by your administrator".
Both PC's are running on Windows XP SP2 and I have set the firewall settings
to allow for remote assistance and the settings in My Computer Properties,
remote tab.

I have searched for this error on the web and all I have been able to find
is stuff relating to group policies but our company is not currently using
group policies.

Is there anyway of making this work?
Anonymous
June 21, 2005 3:41:20 PM

They probably turned off some required service. (start/run, type: services.msc)

--
Mark L. Ferguson

!