user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Deal All,

My computer have following problem, can you please give me some advise how
to fix it ? Many thx

The problem is :

when connect to boardband (cable modem), the computer hang up or sometime
reboot automately. (if disconnect boardband the computer work fine)

Also IF use 56K dail up to connect internet, there is no problem at all.

Best regards,
LL

Q299357 - How to Reset Internet Protocol (TCP-IP) in Windows XP:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q299357

--
Mark L. Ferguson