TECH: Help - transistor cross reference

I am repairing a WG4600. I found a bad transistor but I can't seem to
cross it to a useful number. The schematic from my Wizard of Wor calls
it an 2SC1740Q. Anyone have a crossover number for this part?
4 answers Last reply
More about tech transistor cross reference

    I was looking for something like 2N4401 rather than a corporate stock
    number. I am hoping I can find what I am looking for at Radio Shack.

    i looked it up on the nte.com site and it said nte85
    "Vintage Geek" <daniel@mosmeyer.net> wrote in message
    > I am repairing a WG4600. I found a bad transistor but I can't seem to
    > cross it to a useful number. The schematic from my Wizard of Wor calls
    > it an 2SC1740Q. Anyone have a crossover number for this part?

    Vintage Geek <daniel@mosmeyer.net> wrote:
    : I was looking for something like 2N4401 rather than a corporate stock
    : number. I am hoping I can find what I am looking for at Radio Shack.

    Radio Shack?

    Hahahahaha.

    2n3904 / 2n4401 should work for your part if you bend the leads around
    so the pinout is correct.

    NTE85 is ECB
    2n3904 is EBC

    --
    Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
    50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

    Used a 2n4401 from Radio Shack :P .....worked beautifully. Thanks
    Mark! The Wizard is working 100% with all original (albeit
    reconditioned) components.

Games Video Schematic Video Games