Acidently Delete Files. How to retrieve it?

Im sorry guys, I hear similiar questions, but mine just happend about 2hours
ago and trying to see how could I undo from the recycle bin, but its not
there. Help :-(
2 answers Last reply
More about acidently delete files retrieve

    Start here:
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/datrec.htm

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    "Albdame" <Albdame@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Im sorry guys, I hear similiar questions, but mine just happend about
    > 2hours
    > ago and trying to see how could I undo from the recycle bin, but its not
    > there. Help :-(

    Hi

    So long as the file hasn't been overwritten, you may be able to recover it
    with a 3rd party 'undelete' program:

    http://aumha.org/a/recover.php
    http://www.executive.com/undelete/undelete.asp

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "Albdame" <Albdame@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Im sorry guys, I hear similiar questions, but mine just happend about
    > 2hours
    > ago and trying to see how could I undo from the recycle bin, but its not
    > there. Help :-(

Windows XP