Anyone have Galaga '88 Side Art or CP/Overlay?

Anyone know where I can find the side art and the control panel or cp
overlay for a Galaga '88? Anyone who has them and would like to sell,
or knows a lead on where I might be able to locate, please drp me a
line at my Hotmail addy. Thanks for the time.

Rich Potts wrote:
> Anyone know where I can find the side art and the control panel or cp
> overlay for a Galaga '88? Anyone who has them and would like to sell,
> or knows a lead on where I might be able to locate, please drp me a
> line at my Hotmail addy. Thanks for the time.

Hello:
I purchased my Galaga 88 sideart on ebay from: Jaguar73
It was back on 10/26/04 He had six sets for sale. I paid $25.00