2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? less than 15"
3. What screen resolution do you want? the higher the better
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? I've only been using laptops for 15 years now. So it's a desktop replacement but I carry it around sometimes.
5. How much battery life do you need? Longer the better
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? low in gaming
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? high web browsing-multiple windows going at the same time, studying through CD roms, some excel, some photoshop,
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? It doesn't matter. I've only been using less than 60 GB. But I'm wondering if SDD is a good option for me since I'm on the internet a lot? My current one broke on me, and I think it's the hard drive...
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
These are the 2 models I'm considering
I'm open to other recommendations, and don't prefer one site over another.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? I used my last one 7 years before it broke on me...
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? CD because I need to install some studying program with a CD. I'd like it to be internal, but if I can get external CD drive for cheap, I'm open to it.
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
May dells I looked at had a really mushy left and right click button on the touchpad. I didn't like it. Otherwise, I don't care.
13. What country do you live in? US
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
I've looked myself and narrowed it down to these 2 models, but I'm open to other options. My laptop broke, so I have to get a replacement soon....