Illustrator icon preview.

Hi guys,

Notebook: Windows XP Pro Edition+Adobe Illustrator CS
Desktop: Windows XP Home Edition+Adobe Illustrator 9.02

When I select "Preview" view in folder settings I can see Illustrator
file content preview in my notebook while I can't in my desktop.
Some suggestion?
Thank you.

On 21 Jun 2005 02:24:28 -0700, nessun.ulisse@libero.it wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Notebook: Windows XP Pro Edition+Adobe Illustrator CS
> Desktop: Windows XP Home Edition+Adobe Illustrator 9.02
>
> When I select "Preview" view in folder settings I can see Illustrator
> file content preview in my notebook while I can't in my desktop.
> Some suggestion?
> Thank you.

I don't use these programs but am pretty sure that there are preference
setting in the Adobe program (or on the right click menu in an image
folder) that determine what will be used to preview pictures in Explorer.
When Adobe is selected, thumbnails for Adobe image files are displayed. If
this feature is not enabled, then the Adobe images show an Adobe icon
instead.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User