Illustrator icon preview.

Hi guys,

Notebook: Windows XP Pro Edition+Adobe Illustrator CS
Desktop: Windows XP Home Edition+Adobe Illustrator 9.02

When I select "Preview" view in folder settings I can see Illustrator
file content preview in my notebook while I can't in my desktop.
Some suggestion?
Thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about illustrator icon preview

    On 21 Jun 2005 02:24:28 -0700, nessun.ulisse@libero.it wrote:

    > Hi guys,
    >
    > Notebook: Windows XP Pro Edition+Adobe Illustrator CS
    > Desktop: Windows XP Home Edition+Adobe Illustrator 9.02
    >
    > When I select "Preview" view in folder settings I can see Illustrator
    > file content preview in my notebook while I can't in my desktop.
    > Some suggestion?
    > Thank you.

    I don't use these programs but am pretty sure that there are preference
    setting in the Adobe program (or on the right click menu in an image
    folder) that determine what will be used to preview pictures in Explorer.
    When Adobe is selected, thumbnails for Adobe image files are displayed. If
    this feature is not enabled, then the Adobe images show an Adobe icon
    instead.

    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

Notebooks Desktops Illustrator Windows XP