Never seen one like this before

What a strange game I just had.

I'm on a CM 01/02 campaign with Real Madrid now on December 17th 2006
so over 5 years managing the club (with GREAT success I might add).

This was a league game Vs Real Sociedad at El Santiago Bernabeu.

Get this, Real Sociedad had 4 (FOUR) players sent off (none gave me a
penalty though) I've never seen it before.

My team:

Raul Ronaldo

Zidane

Figo Joaquim

Helguera

Chivu Samuel Woodgate Puyol

Cassilas

>From Real Sociedad:

López Rekarte sent off (attacked Raul)
Gabilondo sent off (attacked Figo)
Rykun sent off (attacked Woodgate)
Boris sent off (attacked Zidane)

I have been playing CM for 4 years now and never witnessed a game where
4 players were sent off and curiously not a single one of those red
cards created a penalty opportunity for me.

I won the game 3-0 (2 by Ronaldo, 1 by Zidane) which I guess is awfull
considering the superiority we had with 19 shots on goal Vs zero shots
on goal by Real Sociedad.

André

homem-da-natureza@hotmail.com wrote:

> What a strange game I just had.
>
> I'm on a CM 01/02 campaign with Real Madrid now on December 17th 2006
> so over 5 years managing the club (with GREAT success I might add).
>
> This was a league game Vs Real Sociedad at El Santiago Bernabeu.
>
> Get this, Real Sociedad had 4 (FOUR) players sent off (none gave me a
> penalty though) I've never seen it before.
>
> My team:
>

> Raul Ronaldo
>
> Zidane
>
> Figo Joaquim
>
> Helguera
>
> Chivu Samuel Woodgate Puyol
>
> Cassilas
>

>>From Real Sociedad:
>
> López Rekarte sent off (attacked Raul)
> Gabilondo sent off (attacked Figo)
> Rykun sent off (attacked Woodgate)
> Boris sent off (attacked Zidane)
>
> I have been playing CM for 4 years now and never witnessed a game where
> 4 players were sent off and curiously not a single one of those red
> cards created a penalty opportunity for me.
>
> I won the game 3-0 (2 by Ronaldo, 1 by Zidane) which I guess is awfull
> considering the superiority we had with 19 shots on goal Vs zero shots
> on goal by Real Sociedad.
>

> André

the great <S> ...