MY GAMES TO TRADE

I have a couple of my games to trade in Milwaukee. I have a Qix
project with exoremely minimal work needed. I also have a fully
working Nintendo red tent cocktail with Super Mario Brothers and
Excitebike in it. I'm willing to listen to offers on anything that you
have that works, regardless of the game. It's wishful thinking, but
I'm looking for Missile Command, Frogger, Space Ace, Galaga, Baby
Pacman, and Asteroids uprights. I'm looking for a Golden Tee 2005 Kit
and also a House of The Dead 2 Kit as well. Please e-mail me at
reggietaylor@wi.rr.com with ANY offers.Here's the details:
Qix:
I have 2 cabinets and a bunch of extra parts. Both cabinets are nice,
in need of only cleaning. One is completely empty, the other is
complete with Taito wiring, Qix Bezel, a crisp working monitor, and is
currently playing Exerion. I have a Qix Marquee, and 3 control panels.
I have an extra black plastic monitor bezel, and metal marquee
bracket. I have 2 Qix boardsets, neither one of them works. Here's
some pics:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v361/b_koenig/qix1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v361/b_koenig/qix2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v361/b_koenig/qix3.jpg

Nintendo Red Tent Cocktail:
Pretty decent shape. A few dings and scratches, but both monitors are
crisp with minimal burn. Game plays perfectly. Here's some pics:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v361/b_koenig/tent1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v361/b_koenig/tent2.jpg

I love those Taito cabs. I'd like to grab one of those in Southern
Ontario. Anyone holding?