command prompt appears then disappears

I tried both, and neither worked for me. What do try next? Please
help. I can't connect to my work server because of this.

--
lakim40

Byte

Under the Command Prompt Properties, edit it to read as follows:
Edit the Target line to read:
%SystemRoot%\System32\cmd.exe
And the Start in line: C:\
If this does not correct it, run a search, you should have about three
copies on your harddrive, the one you are activating may be corrupt.
You can copy and paste them back and forth for they are all about 380kb.
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.