command prompt appears then disappears

I tried both, and neither worked for me. What do try next? Please
help. I can't connect to my work server because of this.

--
lakim40
1 answer Last reply

    Under the Command Prompt Properties, edit it to read as follows:
    Edit the Target line to read:
    %SystemRoot%\System32\cmd.exe
    And the Start in line: C:\
    If this does not correct it, run a search, you should have about three
    copies on your harddrive, the one you are activating may be corrupt.
    You can copy and paste them back and forth for they are all about 380kb.
    --
    Some days you're the windshield,
    some days you're the bug.

    "lakim40" wrote:

    > I tried both, and neither worked for me. What do try next? Please
    > help. I can't connect to my work server because of this.
    >
    > bumtracks Wrote:
    > > try in run line
    > > cmd /k netstat
    > > if window doesnt stay open