FS: Two Centipede uprights (reduced $$$)

Ok, this is my last shot at selling these here. I'll take $500 for both of
them and I'll still throw in the extra board. For that price, I'm literally
loosing $$$. They are located in Nashville, TN. These are both working but
need to be restored. I can do the restorations myself if it comes down to
it, but I'm a little swamped with projects right now. E-mail me direct if
you're interested. I'd like these picked up asap.

Brian

Brian - instead of giving them away, if you have the space to hold them, fix
them up for the eBay Christmas market - you should be able to snag $600-$700
each that way - just a suggestion

--
Art
"Brian Adkins" <wizardscastle@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Ok, this is my last shot at selling these here. I'll take $500 for both of
> them and I'll still throw in the extra board. For that price, I'm
> literally
> loosing $$$. They are located in Nashville, TN. These are both working but
> need to be restored. I can do the restorations myself if it comes down to
> it, but I'm a little swamped with projects right now. E-mail me direct if
> you're interested. I'd like these picked up asap.
>
> Brian

Thanks Art. Actually, I just sold two Centipede's recently for $700 each.
I'll probably end up restoring and selling these as I don't think anybody is
interested in them. It's a shame really. People are always searching for
deals and when you throw one out, nobody jumps. I'm not going to give them
away, although at $500 for the set that's basically what I'm doing anyway.

Brian

"Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly A218@aol.com" <artgames@nycap.rr.com>
wrote in message news:4slNe.5420$PM3.500@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
> Brian - instead of giving them away, if you have the space to hold them,
fix
> them up for the eBay Christmas market - you should be able to snag
$600-$700
> each that way - just a suggestion
>
> --
> Art
> "Brian Adkins" <wizardscastle@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > Ok, this is my last shot at selling these here. I'll take $500 for both
of
> > them and I'll still throw in the extra board. For that price, I'm
> > literally
> > loosing $$$. They are located in Nashville, TN. These are both working
but
> > need to be restored. I can do the restorations myself if it comes down
> > it, but I'm a little swamped with projects right now. E-mail me direct
if
> > you're interested. I'd like these picked up asap.
> >
> > Brian

Dude:

I'd be all over that but I live in the Dallas area and currently have 2
centipedes of my own with no room in the garage. I'm with Art. Wait
another week. Somebody just hasn't seen your post yet.

pat D.

Brian Adkins wrote:
> Thanks Art. Actually, I just sold two Centipede's recently for $700 each.
> I'll probably end up restoring and selling these as I don't think anybody is
> interested in them. It's a shame really. People are always searching for
> deals and when you throw one out, nobody jumps. I'm not going to give them
> away, although at $500 for the set that's basically what I'm doing anyway.
>
> Brian
>

> "Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly A218@aol.com" <artgames@nycap.rr.com>
> wrote in message news:4slNe.5420$PM3.500@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
>
>>Brian - instead of giving them away, if you have the space to hold them,
>
> fix
>
>>them up for the eBay Christmas market - you should be able to snag
>
> $600-$700
>
>>each that way - just a suggestion
>>
>>--
>>Art
>>"Brian Adkins" <wizardscastle@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>
>>>Ok, this is my last shot at selling these here. I'll take $500 for both
>
> of
>
>>>them and I'll still throw in the extra board. For that price, I'm
>>>literally
>>>loosing $$$. They are located in Nashville, TN. These are both working
>
> but
>
>>>need to be restored. I can do the restorations myself if it comes down

>>>it, but I'm a little swamped with projects right now. E-mail me direct
>
> if
>
>>>you're interested. I'd like these picked up asap.
>>>
>>>Brian

True. You are offering a great deal.

Unfortunately, I live in PA without any space and have a Millipede cocktail.

Bill

> Thanks Art. Actually, I just sold two Centipede's recently for $700 each.
> I'll probably end up restoring and selling these as I don't think anybody
is
> interested in them. It's a shame really. People are always searching for
> deals and when you throw one out, nobody jumps. I'm not going to give them
> away, although at $500 for the set that's basically what I'm doing anyway.
>
> Brian
>

> "Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly A218@aol.com" <artgames@nycap.rr.com>
> wrote in message news:4slNe.5420$PM3.500@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
> > Brian - instead of giving them away, if you have the space to hold them,
> fix
> > them up for the eBay Christmas market - you should be able to snag
> $600-$700
> > each that way - just a suggestion
> >
> > --
> > Art
> > "Brian Adkins" <wizardscastle@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > > Ok, this is my last shot at selling these here. I'll take $500 for
both
> of
> > > them and I'll still throw in the extra board. For that price, I'm
> > > literally
> > > loosing $$$. They are located in Nashville, TN. These are both working
> but
> > > need to be restored. I can do the restorations myself if it comes down
> > > it, but I'm a little swamped with projects right now. E-mail me direct
> if
> > > you're interested. I'd like these picked up asap.
> > >
> > > Brian

I have plenty of space Bill :)

Chris