at Hamish

Dave,

With what Celtic provided at their europe match, can we consider Gers into
a run at SPL?
Does Hibs and Dons good enough to challenge for second? Or it was just a
bad luck game for Strachan debut? Have learned Celtic lost all their
friendlies late.

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 17:49:47 -0300, "Eduardo Liguori"
<eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>Dave,
>
>With what Celtic provided at their europe match, can we consider Gers into
>a run at SPL?
>Does Hibs and Dons good enough to challenge for second? Or it was just a
>bad luck game for Strachan debut? Have learned Celtic lost all their
>friendlies late.

as shite a result as it may have been, and as average as celtics
signings have been this summer, i still dont think there'll be much to
choose between them and rangers at the end of the season.
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: To Be Updated When I Can Be Arsed.

Eduardo Liguori wrote:
> Dave,
>
> With what Celtic provided at their europe match, can we consider Gers
> into a run at SPL?
> Does Hibs and Dons good enough to challenge for second? Or it was
> just a bad luck game for Strachan debut? Have learned Celtic lost all
> their friendlies late.

It's early days for Wee Gordy, he's still trying to put his own mark on the
team. I think Celtic may well be out of Europe already, but that may just
make them stronger in the league.

We'll just have to wait and see, both teams have signed some new players,
and it's all down to how quickly they bed in to the squad.

I still think we'll just edge it though ;-) Rangers for the treble, and a
decent run in Europe :) and by decent I mean the knock out stage of the
UCL ;-)

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 04:33:20 +0200, Hamish <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

> Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>> Dave,
>>
>> With what Celtic provided at their europe match, can we consider Gers
>> into a run at SPL?
>> Does Hibs and Dons good enough to challenge for second? Or it was
>> just a bad luck game for Strachan debut? Have learned Celtic lost all
>> their friendlies late.
>
> It's early days for Wee Gordy, he's still trying to put his own mark on
> the
> team. I think Celtic may well be out of Europe already, but that may
> just
> make them stronger in the league.
>
> We'll just have to wait and see, both teams have signed some new players,
> and it's all down to how quickly they bed in to the squad.
>
> I still think we'll just edge it though ;-) Rangers for the treble, and
> decent run in Europe :) and by decent I mean the knock out stage of the
> UCL ;-)

Scottish football.....*cough*..

mark

Sunhill <TheGodOfFm@myhome.no> wrote in news:eek:p.suml88h3yczddv@oem-
84150d51c68:

> On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 04:33:20 +0200, Hamish <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com> wrote:
>
>> Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>>> Dave,
>>>
>>> With what Celtic provided at their europe match, can we consider Gers
>>> into a run at SPL?
>>> Does Hibs and Dons good enough to challenge for second? Or it was
>>> just a bad luck game for Strachan debut? Have learned Celtic lost all
>>> their friendlies late.
>>
>> It's early days for Wee Gordy, he's still trying to put his own mark on
>> the
>> team. I think Celtic may well be out of Europe already, but that may
>> just
>> make them stronger in the league.

They need a new defence because 9 goals in two games is bloody awful. imo
Strachan will be fired before christmas and im not even a celtic supporter!

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 17:09:54 GMT, Mark <me@somewherenear.com> wrote:

>Sunhill <TheGodOfFm@myhome.no> wrote in news:eek:p.suml88h3yczddv@oem-
>84150d51c68:

>>> It's early days for Wee Gordy, he's still trying to put his own mark on
>>> the
>>> team. I think Celtic may well be out of Europe already, but that may
>>> just
>>> make them stronger in the league.
>>>

>They need a new defence because 9 goals in two games is bloody awful. imo
>Strachan will be fired before christmas and im not even a celtic supporter!

christmas is generous. he could be gone by september at this rate