Serious System Error

Upon upgrading a PC to WinXP Pro, the system now gives a "serious system
error" when booting every morning. I checked Event Viewer and found the
following entry:

Error code: 000000d1
Parameter1: f97b7fd5
Parameter2: 00000002
Parameter3: 00000000
Parameter4: f97b7fd5

Any ideas? I looked this up on the MSKB and Google, but didn't find
anything. Thanks for your help!

Hi

Please try the following link to Jim Eshelman's web page - right hand column
(D1)

http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm

--

Will Denny