Anyone still want arcade shows or material on DVD?

Sorry if it's a repost, but it didn't show up on my news server...
---

Got my editing kit together, anyone still want to do some old arcade shows
or other arcade material on DVD? I will do it if enough people want a DVD to
make it worth it, and it'd have to be prepaid so I know it's REALLY wanted
and I don't spin up and wate my time. So, it probably won't happen, but I'll
throw it out there.

I have and plan to use iDVD 4 and iMovie 4 as well as a few other bits and
pieces. Right now for play I'm doing 'Reefer Madness' and 'Plan 9 from Outer
Space'. :) Ahh, the classics...

--
"Quality is the enemy of production."
Homepage - http://members.cox.net/rcbullock/ 'It's lamer than Spaeth's!'

what arcade shows and other arcade material exactly? I'd be interested.
Marcel

http://starcade.tv/Starcade/starframe.htm for example.

Please note, I don't have source material or copyrights, so it has to be
public domain or have the owner's permission.