Slow Internet Explorer

June 21, 2005 10:58:54 AM

I have the latest version of Internet Explorer. One day, it just
started to become very slow. It takes alomst 2 minutes to load one
page. I know it's not the internet connection because I also have
Mozilla Firefox and that is fast as lightning. I've checked for viruses
and spyware, defragged, flushed the cookies, deleted temporary files,
set the IE to default settings, and uninstalled unused software. But
nothing seems to help the IE to run faster. What could be the problem
here?

More about : slow internet explorer

Anonymous
June 21, 2005 2:38:01 PM

start>admintools>services> " Change the DNS Client from automatic to manual,
start.

Try this "freeware" for cleaning. http://www.ccleaner.com
--
http://www.fast-rewind.com