Summer Special on 96 in 1 MuIti-Pac's

I've got a few 96 in 1 Multi-Pac's with revision v2.52 ready to go.

Details are here on my outdated website, email for the latest list of
titles and features:

http://home.everestkc.net/mdoyle/multipac.htm

Super Pac is included on this release along with "auto menu", and
"simple menu" plus all the previous updates and our new splash screen
graphics.

The kit installs by plugging into socket 5E and the 40 pin processor
socket, that's it- no soldering, set-up is all on-screen using the
joystick and player 1 & 2 buttons. All settings and scores are saved
for up to 99 years in nvRAM.

The summer special is the 96 in 1 Multi-Pac, ribbon cable, manual, and
UPSP Priority Mail with tracking for $135 total. I'll ship anywhere in
the world using USPS Global Priority Mail (w/o tracking) for no
additional charge. I accept Paypal at the address on the website and
always ship the same day or next business day if you order after hours.

Limited to stock on hand of 10, the next batch will be a few weeks
away.

Thanks,
Mike Doyle

Two sold, I've got 8 left and can ship orders received now through
Saturday until noon CST. Orders received after noon Saturday will ship
Monday morning.

Thanks and enjoy the weekend.

Mike Doyle

doesn't sound like much of a special to me.

<syncbus@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I've got a few 96 in 1 Multi-Pac's with revision v2.52 ready to go.
>
> Details are here on my outdated website, email for the latest list of
> titles and features:
>
> http://home.everestkc.net/mdoyle/multipac.htm
>
> Super Pac is included on this release along with "auto menu", and
> "simple menu" plus all the previous updates and our new splash screen
> graphics.
>
> The kit installs by plugging into socket 5E and the 40 pin processor
> socket, that's it- no soldering, set-up is all on-screen using the
> joystick and player 1 & 2 buttons. All settings and scores are saved
> for up to 99 years in nvRAM.
>
> The summer special is the 96 in 1 Multi-Pac, ribbon cable, manual, and
> UPSP Priority Mail with tracking for $135 total. I'll ship anywhere in
> the world using USPS Global Priority Mail (w/o tracking) for no
> additional charge. I accept Paypal at the address on the website and
> always ship the same day or next business day if you order after hours.
>
> Limited to stock on hand of 10, the next batch will be a few weeks
> away.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike Doyle

You're right James, nothing special only $10 off the regular price and
a free ribbon cable.

The guys that bought them apparently thought it was a good deal though,
I have 5 left now.

Mike Doyle