Screen uspide down

June 21, 2005 12:21:09 PM

I have a big problem, my computer screen is upside down, I don't know what
happen but I really need help! PLease!!!

More about : screen uspide

Anonymous
June 21, 2005 8:29:57 PM

Hi

Try this:

Right click the Desktop, select Properties>Settings>Advanced. See if there
is a setting in there to rotate the screen back to normal - with reference
to your graphics card. If you have
Nvidia software installed try clicking on the tab for your graphics card and
have a look for NVRotate on the left hand side.

If you do have an Nvidia card there may be an icon in the Notification Area.
If so, right click on it, select Rotation Settings and then set it to 0
degrees.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User