Computer specs

Could someone please post in a way i can understand (imagine you are
explaining to a child) the specifications i would need form a pc to run the
next fm game or the current one if the frst request is impossible

thanks in advance and sick of 01/02

Dy

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 20:51:53 +0000 (UTC), "Dynamic Forward"
<30goals@season-backofthe.net> wrote:

>Could someone please post in a way i can understand (imagine you are
>explaining to a child) the specifications i would need form a pc to run the
>next fm game or the current one if the frst request is impossible
>
>thanks in advance and sick of 01/02
>
>Dy

i'm sure the specs are on www.sigames.com somewhere for FM05, i'd
expect FM06 to be pretty similar as its mainly an evolution of the
engine.

i'd say to get a decent game you'd need a minimum of a 2.0ghz
processor, and a minimum of 512mb RAM.
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: To Be Updated When I Can Be Arsed.

"Chris F" <chris@asifimtellingyoulot.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 20:51:53 +0000 (UTC), "Dynamic Forward"
> <30goals@season-backofthe.net> wrote:
>
> i'd say to get a decent game you'd need a minimum of a 2.0ghz
> processor, and a minimum of 512mb RAM.

I'd say that's a pretty good guide for buying a PC in general at the moment.
Any less then that and you'll have issues running a lot of modern
appz/games. Plus that spec is pretty affordable these days too.

For guides to buying PCs it's always good to check at Ars Technica.

--
Fil

Dynamic Forward wrote:
> Could someone please post in a way i can understand (imagine you are explaining to a child) the specifications i would need form a pc to run the
> next fm game or the current one if the frst request is impossible

I'm running the current edition on a 700 Celeron with 384 RAM. The game in
question is running four leagues (I'm playing a team in each league), and I
chose the Huge Database. The processing does take a while, but it's not a
big issue.

> thanks in advance and sick of 01/02

Blasphemy!!!!!

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

>> thanks in advance and sick of 01/02
>
> Blasphemy!!!!!
>
> --

you can have too much of a good thing! blisters and friction burns can also
prove that!

Dy

"Dynamic Forward" <30goals@season-backofthe.net> wrote in message

> Could someone please post in a way i can understand (imagine you are
> explaining to a child) the specifications i would need form a pc to run
> the next fm game or the current one if the frst request is impossible
>
> thanks in advance and sick of 01/02
>
> Dy

AMD64 3200+
1Gb ram
2x120Gb HDDs in RAID 0 array
10 keyboards, 10 mice and 10 monitors, so you have decent backup, when some
of those are trashed because of anger =:)