Dragon's Lair Scoreboard LED Underlay/Overlay material

I found it! I am going to sell it...now if I only had a site to
point to. :)
I'm having the 8.5 x 6 material chopped up by the pros right now but
I'm hoping I can hit it around $3.00 per sheet.

You can simply go to Autozone and get an exact match from the car
window tint section. Cut off a small piece and apply it to the back of
the scoreboard plexi and you are done.

Zinfer wrote:
> I found it! I am going to sell it...now if I only had a site to
> point to. :)
> I'm having the 8.5 x 6 material chopped up by the pros right now but
> I'm hoping I can hit it around $3.00 per sheet.

TRENDING THREADS