FS: more games in Tennessee

For sale...........

Galaga upright - $400 needs a total restoration but the cab is solid and it
works 100%

Galaxian upright - $250 average condition. Good game for the $$$. Works 100%
Deal is pending, but things always change so let me know if you're
interested.

Kick Man upright - $250 really nice machine! Works 100%. What more can I
say? Everybody needs a Kick Man!

Games are located in Nashville, TN. Please let me know if you're interested
in any of these machines.

Brian

I'd hate to be the guy you're dealing with on the Galaxian, knowing you
just put it back up for sale!

Basically, the situation is that there is a guy who knows somebody else. The
guy is going to ask the somebody else on Monday if he's interested in a
Galaxian or not. There have been no definite yes answers yet, so I posted
the game with the disclaimer that there is a possible deal pending. I'm just
trying to see if there's any interest in case the first deal falls through.

Brian

<micrologix1500@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'd hate to be the guy you're dealing with on the Galaxian, knowing you
> just put it back up for sale!

Can you send me pictures of the Kickman? I am less than 2 hours
away...in Kentucky.

joey

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2003

If you still have it for sale, I'd like to see some pics of the Galaga,
please. You can send em to joey@thejadedgamer.net

Thanks!