Best news for a while too :)

Dear Peter Heslop (Fm Underground Webmaster)

I am delighted to tell you that you and your site have been selected to
attend the 2006 Football Manager Webmasters day in London on Thursday 4th
August 2005.

As per last year's event, Sports Interactive and SEGA will pay for all
travel and accommodation expenses (where required).

This exciting day will allow YOU a world exclusive preview of the new game
from SI Managing Director Miles Jacobson, as well as a tour of our
development studios and lunch with the makers.

All we ask for in return, is that you preview the event on your site and
once you've visited you compile a diary and/or report of your time with us
and of course the game. The day will also allow you a chance to meet fellow
webmasters, and should prove to be a good platform for you to discuss any
issues that you are currently facing in the community.

Itinerary

11am - 1pm - Arrival in London, transfer to SI Towers
1pm - Tour of studios
1.30pm - Lunch with Sports Interactive
3pm - FM2006 presentation with Miles Jacobson
7pm - Transfer to hotel/airport/station

WOOHOO...... Well it could be fun. Two of us from FMU were given
dispensation :)

Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
> Dear Peter Heslop (Fm Underground Webmaster)
>
> I am delighted to tell you that you and your site have been selected to
> attend the 2006 Football Manager Webmasters day in London on Thursday 4th
> August 2005.
>
> As per last year's event, Sports Interactive and SEGA will pay for all
> travel and accommodation expenses (where required).
>
> This exciting day will allow YOU a world exclusive preview of the new game
> from SI Managing Director Miles Jacobson, as well as a tour of our
> development studios and lunch with the makers.
>
> All we ask for in return, is that you preview the event on your site and
> once you've visited you compile a diary and/or report of your time with us
> and of course the game. The day will also allow you a chance to meet fellow
> webmasters, and should prove to be a good platform for you to discuss any
> issues that you are currently facing in the community.
>
> Itinerary
>
> 11am - 1pm - Arrival in London, transfer to SI Towers
> 1pm - Tour of studios
> 1.30pm - Lunch with Sports Interactive
> 3pm - FM2006 presentation with Miles Jacobson
> 7pm - Transfer to hotel/airport/station
>
> WOOHOO...... Well it could be fun. Two of us from FMU were given
> dispensation :)

Nice ! :)

Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
> I am delighted to tell you that you and your site have been selected to attend the 2006 Football Manager Webmasters day in London on Thursday 4th
> August 2005.

Excellent! We expect a full report on your return.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
> Dear Peter Heslop (Fm Underground Webmaster)
>
> I am delighted to tell you that you and your site have been selected
> to attend the 2006 Football Manager Webmasters day in London on
> Thursday 4th August 2005.
>
> As per last year's event, Sports Interactive and SEGA will pay for all
> travel and accommodation expenses (where required).
>
> This exciting day will allow YOU a world exclusive preview of the new
> game from SI Managing Director Miles Jacobson, as well as a tour of
> our development studios and lunch with the makers.
>
> All we ask for in return, is that you preview the event on your site
> and once you've visited you compile a diary and/or report of your
> time with us and of course the game. The day will also allow you a
> chance to meet fellow webmasters, and should prove to be a good
> platform for you to discuss any issues that you are currently facing
> in the community.
> Itinerary
>
> 11am - 1pm - Arrival in London, transfer to SI Towers
> 1pm - Tour of studios
> 1.30pm - Lunch with Sports Interactive
> 3pm - FM2006 presentation with Miles Jacobson
> 7pm - Transfer to hotel/airport/station
>
> WOOHOO...... Well it could be fun. Two of us from FMU were given
> dispensation :)

Nice :) We all expect a working demo before anyone else ;-)

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 23:29:27 +0200, Pete "Old boy" Heslop
<shadowalk@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Peter Heslop (Fm Underground Webmaster)
>
> I am delighted to tell you that you and your site have been selected to
> attend the 2006 Football Manager Webmasters day in London on Thursday 4th
> August 2005.
>
> As per last year's event, Sports Interactive and SEGA will pay for all
> travel and accommodation expenses (where required).
>
> This exciting day will allow YOU a world exclusive preview of the new
> game
> from SI Managing Director Miles Jacobson, as well as a tour of our
> development studios and lunch with the makers.
>
> All we ask for in return, is that you preview the event on your site and
> once you've visited you compile a diary and/or report of your time with
> us
> and of course the game. The day will also allow you a chance to meet
> fellow
> webmasters, and should prove to be a good platform for you to discuss any
> issues that you are currently facing in the community.
>
> Itinerary
>
> 11am - 1pm - Arrival in London, transfer to SI Towers
> 1pm - Tour of studios
> 1.30pm - Lunch with Sports Interactive
> 3pm - FM2006 presentation with Miles Jacobson
> 7pm - Transfer to hotel/airport/station
>
> WOOHOO...... Well it could be fun. Two of us from FMU were given
> dispensation :)

Good luck. Make us a copy of the game...

"Pete "Old boy" Heslop" <shadowalk@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
> Dear Peter Heslop (Fm Underground Webmaster)
>
> I am delighted to tell you that you and your site have been selected to
> attend the 2006 Football Manager Webmasters day in London on Thursday 4th
> August 2005.
>
> As per last year's event, Sports Interactive and SEGA will pay for all
> travel and accommodation expenses (where required).
>
> This exciting day will allow YOU a world exclusive preview of the new game
> from SI Managing Director Miles Jacobson, as well as a tour of our
> development studios and lunch with the makers.
>
> All we ask for in return, is that you preview the event on your site and
> once you've visited you compile a diary and/or report of your time with us
> and of course the game. The day will also allow you a chance to meet
> fellow webmasters, and should prove to be a good platform for you to
> discuss any issues that you are currently facing in the community.
>
> Itinerary
>
> 11am - 1pm - Arrival in London, transfer to SI Towers
> 1pm - Tour of studios
> 1.30pm - Lunch with Sports Interactive
> 3pm - FM2006 presentation with Miles Jacobson
> 7pm - Transfer to hotel/airport/station
>
> WOOHOO...... Well it could be fun. Two of us from FMU were given
> dispensation :)

Congrats! Tell us how it was!