Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

FS: Space Invaders UR project Chicago area $100

Tags:
  • Games
  • Video
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
August 20, 2005 4:02:22 AM

I have a space invaders project that needs a boardset but otherwise appears
complete. Glass bezel is in nice shape and the game should clean up nicely.
Game is located in Palos Park, suburb of Chicago. Cash and carry.

Chris M

More about : space invaders project chicago area 100

Anonymous
August 20, 2005 4:02:23 AM

I'll take it, if you are willing to part it out and mail the parts to
me. (minus the cabinet of course)

thanx

richie at punchrecords dot net
Anonymous
August 20, 2005 9:08:24 AM

I am interested. Do u have any pics u can email me?
cnlmoore wrote:
> I have a space invaders project that needs a boardset but otherwise appears
> complete. Glass bezel is in nice shape and the game should clean up nicely.
> Game is located in Palos Park, suburb of Chicago. Cash and carry.
>
> Chris M
August 20, 2005 9:08:27 AM

cnlmoore wrote:
> I have a space invaders project that needs a boardset but otherwise appears
> complete. Glass bezel is in nice shape and the game should clean up nicely.
> Game is located in Palos Park, suburb of Chicago. Cash and carry.
>
> Chris M
Anonymous
August 20, 2005 10:38:40 PM

Game is sold, thanks for the interest.