FS: Space Invaders UR project Chicago area $100

I have a space invaders project that needs a boardset but otherwise appears
complete. Glass bezel is in nice shape and the game should clean up nicely.
Game is located in Palos Park, suburb of Chicago. Cash and carry.

Chris M
4 answers Last reply
More about space invaders project chicago area
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I'll take it, if you are willing to part it out and mail the parts to
    me. (minus the cabinet of course)

    thanx

    richie at punchrecords dot net
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I am interested. Do u have any pics u can email me?
    cnlmoore wrote:
    > I have a space invaders project that needs a boardset but otherwise appears
    > complete. Glass bezel is in nice shape and the game should clean up nicely.
    > Game is located in Palos Park, suburb of Chicago. Cash and carry.
    >
    > Chris M
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    cnlmoore wrote:
    > I have a space invaders project that needs a boardset but otherwise appears
    > complete. Glass bezel is in nice shape and the game should clean up nicely.
    > Game is located in Palos Park, suburb of Chicago. Cash and carry.
    >
    > Chris M
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Game is sold, thanks for the interest.

    Chris M

    "cnlmoore" <cnlmoore@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >I have a space invaders project that needs a boardset but otherwise appears
    >complete. Glass bezel is in nice shape and the game should clean up
    >nicely. Game is located in Palos Park, suburb of Chicago. Cash and carry.
    >
    > Chris M

Games Video Video Games