Who fixes Megatouch?

I have a few boards that I need repaired? Anyone know a trustworthy
and fast tech?

thanks
Mark C
419-494-4584

The Merit factory repairs the boards. You must send them in through an
authorized Merit distributor though. You can find your nearest distrib
on the www.meritind.com website.

Which boards? There were quite a few boardsets. I've done some work with
the older CRT260.

Bill

> I have a few boards that I need repaired? Anyone know a trustworthy
> and fast tech?
>
> thanks
> Mark C
> 419-494-4584