TECH Tekken 5 question

My Tekken 5 just started to come up with the "start program" screen but
never get past it. Usally the game will boot up a few seconds later,
but now it will freeze and then reset. Any clues on how to fix this?
Could it be the DVD player?

thanks
Mark C

<drmoonsparkle@aol.com> wrote in message
> My Tekken 5 just started to come up with the "start program" screen but
> never get past it. Usally the game will boot up a few seconds later,
> but now it will freeze and then reset. Any clues on how to fix this?
> Could it be the DVD player?

More than likely it's the DVD player,seems like Namco would have ditched
that
idea after the problems T4 had.

I replaced the DVD player and checked the voltage. The game is still
not loading up? Any other ideas?

Thank you Namco for another POS!!!
Mark C