  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
August 20, 2005 10:20:10 AM

I can't remember if I ever asked in here.

I have a Vectrex in need of repair. Does anyone do repairs on vector
monitors/Vectrex systems?

When at the Vectrex main screen the picture fluxuates up and down, but the
full picture never appears.

When I crank the brightness up during Minestorm I get, basically, a
flatline, but there are definately moving objects on the flatline.

This is the Vec I had planned on giving away at ECGXpo next month, but if I
can't get it working I'm gonna be screwed. 8*)

--
___
Chuck Whitby - Founder

More about : repair vectrex

Anonymous
August 20, 2005 1:11:16 PM

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 06:20:10 GMT, Chuck Whitby
<chuck@toomanygames.com> wrote:

Perhaps ask in the rec.games.vectrex newsgroup?
Anonymous
August 20, 2005 3:52:01 PM

Sounds like a deflection issue. Should be an easy fix actually.

- Matt
August 20, 2005 8:18:42 PM

max-man@hotmail.com (max-man) wrote in news:4306f38a.254733515
@news.freeserve.net:

> On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 06:20:10 GMT, Chuck Whitby
> <chuck@toomanygames.com> wrote:
>
> Perhaps ask in the rec.games.vectrex newsgroup?

Did that a little while back, no response.

--
___
Chuck Whitby - Founder

check the deflection x-sitors