Defender Repairs.

Who is doing defender board repair?

I just picked up a cocktail and the board set comes up sometimes and
others appears dead, ps is a switcher, voltages look good at the
chips. (i.e. +5 at the 2116)

Later,
dabone

dabone ____________ at _____________ gmail ________dot_______ com

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 19:21:57 -0400, Mark Ormond
<junkkmail@mtxsystems.com> wrote:

>Who is doing defender board repair?
>

>I just picked up a cocktail and the board set comes up sometimes and
>others appears dead, ps is a switcher, voltages look good at the
>chips. (i.e. +5 at the 2116)
>

>Later,
>dabone

Nevermind, it was the power connector for the cpu board.

All better now.

Later,
dabone