TECH: What is the cause of this? (w/photos!)

Last response: in Video Games
August 21, 2005 12:23:09 AM

All,
I've got a Zenith-built Wells-Gardner 19" K7951 monitor that is causing
me grief. The picture is clear and the colours are bright, but it has a
number of lines running along one side that seem to flicker and
constantly cause the image on that side of the screen to appear as
though it's folding over onto itself.

Here's pics:
http://tinyurl.com/btlb2

I capped it today, but that did not solve my problem. Any ideas where
to look next?

More about : tech photos

Anonymous
August 21, 2005 1:02:16 AM

Nevermind. I found the problem. Nestled between two of the eight
vertically-positioned pots was a small horizontally-positioned pot that
was hiding from my view. Adjusting this fixed everything. Wish I'd
noticed that about three months ago...
!