PSD Image Thumbnailer and Viewer

i CAN'T SEE THE IMAGE THUMBNILAR AS A PICTURE in windows folder when they
are PSD FILES and I use too.What can I do to fix this?Greg

Photoshop must provide a image extractor module. This does not come by
default in XP. Try this tip:

notestips.com :: Photoshop CS .PSD Thumbnails in Windows Explorer:
http://www.notestips.com/80256B3A007F2692/1/TAIO-68UEVH

--
Ramesh, MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User